Tuesday, January 20, 2009

3 P.M.

I love getting out of baseball early. 3 o'clock to be specific. Normally I'm stuck at baseball until about 4:30, but due to finals our coach decided to be oh so lenient to let us go home and study. I realized that things are so much better at 3 than they are at 4:30. First off, 106.7 was playing Incubus off the dank. That would have never happened in the 4:30 time slot. Most likely, it would have just been a bunch of Nirvana or Metallica or some bullshit. In addition to the Incubus, apparently at 3 the sun is not yet on the same axis as my car and the visors, normally used to block the sun, serve absolutely no purpose. Quite frankly I was ecstatic when I made the left hand turn onto Arboles and was not blinded by UV rays. I'm sure you know the feeling, following the sun with every turn just watching the sun creep up from the back left window as you veer right. Soon the sun pokes it's stupid head out, almost to say, "Hey, fuck you. You can't see shit." And you're just like "God dammit." No? You have no clue what I'm talking about? Shut up, yes you do.

Sorry about that. Anyways, when I got home, the gardeners were working in the back (something that would have never happened at a later hour). I'm not quite sure why, but I have a love/hate relationship with our gardeners. I have had some strange experiences with them stealing apricots and me catching them and then hearing them mutter some vulgarities in spanish. Also, the time I caught them watching the dodger game while I was home sick one day. No, they weren't in my house, but they might as well have been. It was more of an accumulation of Mexicans (only assuming based off of demographics for all you politically correct people out there) pressed up against my sliding glass door cheering for the Dodgers. That's true Dodger Nation right there. Needless to say, I washed my glass door thoroughly that afternoon. 

So yeah, sorry for all the tangents I seem to be going off on for all of you who read this garbage, but I just felt like sharing. 

But what I was really trying to get across in this entry is that 3 P.M. > 4 P.M.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! We have a new President! It's only natural of me to forget however, considering that Mr. King is the only teacher who isn't interested in the most historical inauguration in the history of our country. Yeah, I know, that even just sounds like a big deal when you say it out-loud. His reasoning when asked was "Well, you wouldn't watch a video about Pi in History class would you?" Really, Mr. King? And when the FUCK am I ever going to use graphs of radical functions and their inverses ever in my entire life? Seriously. What about the situation in life when I'm talking to my grandchildren and I want to tell them all about what I was doing when I SAW the first African American President being sworn in to office? Instead, I'm going to have to explain how my idiot math teacher is above presidential inaugurations. Bullshit.


Well, speak of the devil, I actually have to study for that asshole's final. Goodbye for now.

5 comments:

  1. I'd have to say that your very interesting. But im sure you ment grandchildren not grandparents. But whatever, same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked this one
    i get home at three errday son

    maybe we should hangout for once this weekend.
    nah?
    ok daschill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commend your ability to find pleasure in the smallest things.
    I get home at 3 every day and feel like hurting small children.

    ReplyDelete